Image optimization is a part of SEO. It is one of a process to get traffic through image search from search engine.
If you are a newbie blogger & continue blogging to blogspot, this tutorial might help you to optimize your image for search engine. And if you are not you may also continue reading :)
|Image optimization for search engine|
How to optimize your images:
- Name: Use keywords in your images file name. e.g keyword.jpg. Avoid "Space" always try "- or _" between two words.
- Watermark: Use your watermark to image. e.g your blog address
- ALT: Use keywords in ALT tags. ALT attribute or ALT tag provides an alternative information for an image.
- Title: Put keywords in Title tag. See This Image.. Tittle attribute has no meaning in SEO but it will help readers to recognize what the image content is about.
- Caption: Click on your uploaded image & you'll see "Add Caption" on an inline option. See this Image.
- Thumbnail: Try Squire photo for Social media. e.g facebook, gplus, digg.
- Quality: People pay more attention to an attractive, clear & high quality image.
- Relevant: Make sure the image matches the content. A relevant image can increase your returning visitor.
- Others: Gender & Age specific images. Don't stuff with keywords and always try to keep your article simple. I don't have any idea about image sitemap for blogspot. You can share with us if you knew this.
Screenshot of Optimize Image To Blogspot:
|Image optimize to blogspot|
|Title & ALT tag for blogspot|
By Sam Azgor
More posts for you:
Recommended Post For You