Post Under How-To
|Proudly powered by WordPress|
Actually using child theme is best way, but this time we are not gonna use any child theme. We just modify the Twenty Ten theme's footer credits. So let see how to delete or remove or edit whatever you called ....
How to remove:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Now go to Appearance > Editor.
- In Templates column select the footer.php file
- Here you can find the footer credits code. See this image.
- Remove, modify or replace your own.
- Update File, That's it.
- http://wordpress.org/ is the link of Proudly powered by WordPress
- Semantic Personal Publishing Platform is title of Proudly powered by WordPress
- Proudly powered by WordPress is the text.
By Sam AzgorMore posts for you:
Recommended Post For You