Post Under How-To
In order to change the URL structure of blogspot, we need to be able to access the core files on our web server. Unfortunately, with Blogger we do not have permission to access the core server files or the SQL databases. and there is no "permalink structure" option like wordpress. But you can change the link structure from regular url to different url.
The default URLs of the posts are a function of the dates, and the titles, of the posts. (e.g. http://sam.azgor.com/2012/04/make-own-url-shortening-service-free.html ) But we can change, if you are an old blogspot user or great experience with blogspot, you already know how to change URL structure of blogger.
Lets see how can we change the url structure of blogger:
- Log in to blogger Dashboard.
- Go to "Setting > Archiving" (you have to use blogger old interface) or copy & paste this link http://www.blogger.com/blogoptionsarchiving.g?blogID=xxxxxxxxxxx. replace xxxxxxxxxxx to your blog id.
- From drop down menu of "Enable Post Pages?" select "No"
Disable Post Pages
- Thats it.
The problems of changing url structure of blogspot
- This structure is not SEO friendly & will generate according to post ID, something like this - http://sam.azgor.com/index.html#373599468750468399
- You can't make wish to change custom url like wordpress.
- By disabling post pages, every "Blog Post" url will change automatic.
- The "Blog Page" structure will remain as it was.
By Sam AzgorMore posts for you:
Recommended Post For You